Three Way: Denim Shirt & Oversized Tshirt
Every girl could probably write a book on dressing, practically everything she wears would look much better if she were wearing something different each time. And moreover, she aspires to have a surprisingly, picture perfect look always. But starring the wardrobe with a sigh of wonder, so as to what to wear, is a perpetual situation she faces every single day.
Can you wiggle into the same clothes in different ways ? Here's how we did.
It’s an effort indeed to wear the same stuff and yet get a different look by trying out different things just a little differently. Hope you all like it!
Urmi chose her ultra versatile oversized top and created these 3 looks:
- She teamed it with a polka dotted jumpsuit and added a pop of color with the blue wedges. Layer thin chains onto your neck, pick up your tote and you are all set for a fun brunch party!
- Here, she wore it with a printed maxi skirt, adding a break around the waist with a colored belt. Neon is what you add to punk up your attire
- Moving to a dressy look, she wore the top with a bright cotton dress adding a gold metal belt around the waist. Slip into your gold stilettos and get ready for your night scene! Bold lip colors go without saying.
Hemal multi-wayed her denim shirt!
- Hemal layered her denim shirt with a basic striped tee and a skirt for a summer casual look!
- She pulls off a formal look with a high waisted trouser. Get your kitten heels, a formal watch and a statement folder in place.
- Get set for your sundowns with blingy shorts and chic ballerinas. Dont forget to stack up your arms! Hemal teamed it with her DIY denim shorts!