It often happens with us that we get bored of the trends and want to get away from them. Whats our saviour then? The Basics! You'll spot us wearing basics time and again be it for blog shoots or our OOTDs. We recently visited Only to take a look at their new collection and we picked up a few basics for this post.
Here are two outfit ideas to style your basics - from boring to un-boring.
Urmi is wearing a tank top with a basic denim. How to make it look chic?
- Choose the right denim. Find a good denim that sits right on you. A comfortable and well-fitted denim gives you a good shape. Only is one of the few good stores where you can find yourself a good pair of denims.
- Knot it up. Alternatively, you could loosely tuck the top in.
- Wear a statement something. Urmi carried a floral cap, you could choose a statement bag/ bagpack or some statement jewels
- Shoe to go with the look. Urmi wore basic plimsolls to go with my super casual and boyish look. Sneakers would go really well with the look too.
Hemal is wearing a black jersey dress. How to style it other than just simply wearing the dress?
- Play with layering. Hemal wore a crochet sweatshirt over it to make it look different. You could go with any of your basic button downs or thin jackets.
- Shoe to go with the look. Sneakers hands down take your look a notch above. Doesn't matter if you wear them with skirts or dresses. They look really chic and is a must have.
Even if it is your regular 'same old routine' kind of a day, make it interesting with your dressing.
Hemal's Outfit: Dress & Jumper, Only | Shoes, Forever 21 | Watch, Guess
Urmi's Outfit: Denim, Tank top & Shirt, Only |Cap, Forever 21 | Shoes, Koovs.com
Photo Credit: Jaina Kumar